Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sasya Sketch #48


Morning everybody,

Today I have a card I made using Sasya Sketch #48. This is a new sketch for this week. 
So here is the sketch for you!
 And here is my take on the sketch. 



Close up of the image panel!


Hope you have some time to play along because this is such a versatile sketch and its lots of fun too :)

Queensland is about to be hit by catagory 5 cyclone Yasi as I am typing this post! Thinking of all those of you living in Queensland cyclone area. Please be safe and evacuate if it is too dangerous. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Be safe!

Luv!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful card! I love the pink and green color combo and just adore your silhouette image. Fabulous tulle flower, too.

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Beautiful card. Now...what is that white flower in the centre made of. Did you buy it off the shelf or make it? Would love to know. I am planning on participating this time. Will be my first for Sasya.