Sunday, February 20, 2011

Comfort and Cozy

Today I have another frame I made for my craft room. This one is similar to the previous one I made here, only the colors and elements are different. I used Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge- Comfort and Cozy challenge to make this one. Here is the link to the challenge and the inspirational picture for you.


 Here is my take on the challenge.

I love the colors on the picture straight away and also that it is a comfy home. So I wanted to make a home decor using the colors.  I have used rolled felt flowers as an element on the frame to give the cozy feeling. Sentiments like "Live Your Dream" and "Love" are associated with being comfortable and cozy (atleast in my opinion lol!). I also punched out squares from different pattern papers from my scraps and used them to coordinate the colors from the inspirational picture.
Here is the close up all the elements on the frame :)


Thanks for the inspirational photo and challenge. Had loads of fun making this. 
This morning my daughter and myself had fun making pavlova. I am making it for the first time and it turned out lovely. I am also going to make Naan and Punjabi channa masala for lunch. Actually, teaching my friend's teen daughter to make it. She is a big fan of Indian food and wants to learn how to make Naan and Channa Masala. So watch out for a second post today with yummy picture of food :)

Have a great day!

luv!

6 comments:

Banu said...

Gayatri, This turned out just ab fab. WOW...Really neat.

Jill said...

Gayatri, what a lovely, bright, and cheerful piece of art for your craft room!

BethieJ said...

Gayatri this is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE it!! I must say I WANT that room in the photo too! :)
Have a GREAT day!

Erica said...

So pretty!

Jen Adcock said...

What a lovely bit of crafting handywork. I love this framed project for a number of reasons, but the main one is that it is so uplifting and inspiring. One could admire it and feel inspiration from it at every glance. What a wonderful crafting space you must have. Awesome!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! What a super sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun! :)