Friday, February 25, 2011

Time flies!!!

I really wonder!!! Its Friday already? Gosh! I am worried actually. Looks like before I know I will be old and wrinkly!  Tomorrow for example, we have music lessons at 9 to 11 in the morning,  cook and eat lunch and go for a birthday party in the afternoon and then to teacher's committment mass in evening because Aditi sings in the choir. By the time I am back home it will be 8 at night. I will be exhausted and so will the kids. Sunday, is cleaning day! Not very good. I have to slow down somehow but with 2 kids and a busy husband, its not that easy. I will have to try hard, don't I?
Anyway, what I want to say is that I made a lot of cards, two for challenges, one for DT and one just out of interest on last Sunday. I just did not have the time to share them the entire week. But now is the time to do that. Here they are:


This card I made just like that one day. I want to try out bird cage background and loved it. Hence made a card.  Isn't the cage background beautiful with all those tiny heart shapes :) I love it.

 

This one  I made for the recent JAI sketch but did not have to time to post it and enter the challenge.


This one is for Sasya sketch #51. Here is a link to the sketch if you want to play. Deadline is Tuesday next week.

 
This one I made for Embellished Publication call for ribbons. But I was not confident to sent it. So here is the card for you. Love these doily dies from Maya Road.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you like my cards.
Tomorrow I have a card to share for PTI blog hop. So please come back :)

Luv!

7 comments:

Ash said...

Awesome projects.... Very colorful & inspiring.... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Mad for Paper said...

Great cards. I really like all of the patterend papers you use.
TFS
Ang

P.S. give up the cleaning, it's what I do.

cards by cara said...

Those doilies in all the colours are scrumptious! And that first one with the bird cages is divine - love the layering and patterns!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the vibrant colors too. TFS

Stephanie said...

All of these are just beautiful, Gayatri! Those bright colors pull you in for each and every one of them! I am particularly fond of your first card and that bird cage background.......It's so so pretty!

Trees said...

Wow! I love all of the cards! You are so creative! I love how your stamped your bird cage background, and again the 'lil princess' background!

Jen Adcock said...

Wowowowowowowowwow! My goodness gracious! Each card is amazing! I can't get over your creative eye. So inspiring! I am totally smitten with the card with the radiating butterflies. This is genius! As for those other works of art...too much fabulousness to even know where to begin. Seriously these are so fantastic!