Monday, February 14, 2011

Case Study Challenge #26

I am organising my craft area this week and I want a nice frame to keep on top my IKEA Alex drawer. So I used Case Study challenge muse to make one. Here is my frame.


Isn't it gorgeous? I love the big sentiment, "WISH BIG" Great sentiment to see every day in the craft room. Love the shimmery, glittery black dress form and the green organza ribbon. I love where it sits right now. Could not take a photo as the day is overcast and light is very poor. But will take a photo once the weather improves :)
 
BTW: I have SU's pennant die for sale for $60.00 including shipping inside Australia. Email me if you are interested :)
 
Thanks for muse  and I am loving the challenge :)
Have a great day!
Luv!

4 comments:

DF said...

Very nice! Love the colours. Will definately cheer up any space!

Shalini said...

great piece Gayatri... and pretty colors... very fresh!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such a lovely design :) I really like the bold colours! Thank you so much for playing CASE Study this week! xxx

Julie said...

Just beautiful, and soooo worthy of the frame. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study.