Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Be Adventurous!


Happy Tuesday Everybody!

A quick share today.
 I played with some Deasy Design's digital stamps using photoshop over the weekend.
I had some time colour yesterday and here is the card I made.


How cute is that image? I enjoyed adding the clouds on the background and three images at different sizes and the sun. Also I like how the card is balanced diagonally from the sun across to the sentiment, covering the entire plane in the center. I love how this card came together beautifully! Just not very happy with the colours on the balloons though:(

Thanks so much from stopping by!

Have a great day!

ta!
Pin It

2 comments:

melania deasy said...

So cute and Fun!!! this card make me happy :) Thank you Gayatri!!

Dawn T said...

I saw this over on Flickr and was intrigued with this... it is so cute.