Thursday, August 2, 2012

Neon Flower and leaves.


Afternoon everybody

I played with neon inks from Hero Arts today. And this is the end product.
 Supplies:
Cardstock: True Black from PTI
Pattern Paper: Dot and Stripes from Echo Park
Stamp sets:Blossom Arts and Many Birthday Messages from Hero Arts
Inks: Hero Arts Neon Ink and Green Hills Mid Tone Shadow Ink also from Hero Arts. Archival jet Balck Ink. ColourBox Frost White Ink
Accessories: Heant gun, white embossing powder from SU, Pearls from my stash.

Aren't the colours gorgeous and bright? I love how easily the inks blend and for the green I used Hero Arts Mid Tone Shadow Ink Green Hills and blended with yellow neon ink for the leaves. Love  the flower and leaves against the black background. 

I am submitting it it for the A Blog Named Hero Challenge #9-Freestyle
.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

See you soon:)

Pin It

12 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning Gayatri. I'm not a fan of neon, but this really looks amazing.

June K said...

Beautiful use of the neon inks, Gayatri. The flower is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Holy neon awesomeness!!!

Aimes said...

Bold and bright with those neons!
Hugs!
x

Mary Dawn said...

this is seriously amazing! not too much neon, and the black off sets it beautifully...thanks for playing along with our challenge #9 at A Blog Named Hero

Kara Lynne said...

Perfect blend of those neon colors. Great idea to use the yellow with the green on the leaves. I love your center detail too.

Carol L said...

Neon rocks! What a gorgeous, stunning card!!

Stephanie said...

I love the pop of colour against the black! Perfect amount of neon on the flower!!
Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at ABNH!!

Michelle said...

Wow! You make neon look fantastic! Love this card, Gayatri!

lostinpaper said...

Your flower is stunning!! Those colours look amazing blended together, such a clever idea Gayatri!

jintyoo7 said...

LOVE it :)

Christina's Creations said...

Hi, I know this is an old post so I don't know if you'll read this, but I'm really interested in how you blended the HA neon inks. I assume it is an emboss resist, but how did you get the ink to blend so beautifully? This card is just beautiful. I am pinning this to my Pinterest board, so I will check back later to see if you have responded. Thank you!