Tuesday, August 21, 2012

For Lawnscaping Challenge

Hi Everybody,

I didn't have work this morning so I cleaned, washed and crafted this morning.
I made a few cards. But can only share this one today.


I have used the ticket and 'You're Sweet' stamps from Admit One stamp set to make my pattern paper for the background. I have used the Ferris Wheel stamp as my focal point. I used Distress Markers to colour the Ferris Wheel. Because the Ferris Wheel is round, I rounded all the corners. Not my usual colour combination.But I like it a lot.

I am also entering this card for Moxie Fab World The Focal Point Challenge.

I am also thrilled to share that this card of mine 
 
 
 
was picked as 


Thank you so much for picking my card. Excited:)

Again, thanks so much for your love and comments on my blog. Appreciate it so much. They give me my mojo to do what I do. So thanks once again.

See you soon.

Pin It

12 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow, I love this card!! And Congrats on winning our previous challenge. You work it girl!
Thanks for playing again with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

donna mikasa said...

Love your ticket background--so clever! And congrats on your one layer win at Lawnscaping. Thanks for the heads up on the MF focal point challenge, too! You are so sweet!

Elena said...

yay, Queen of Green! I loved your critter card! And adore this one too - the ticket background is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

Andrea W said...

Super cute card! I love the Kangaroos.

Jean said...

Fabulous cards! Your carousel/merry-go-round card is perfect for the new challenge.

jintyoo7 said...

So cute :)

lostinpaper said...

Congrats on your well deserved win! Love your 'ticket' bg too!

Jen W. said...

This card rocks!! Love the background you created and congrats on winning Queen of Green last week!

Joe Shien Shien said...

WOW! I love the background, color combinations, shapes & everything on it. It's just sooo sweet. Thank you for playing with us again at Lawnscaping & congrats on winning the previous challenge..

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

It was a well deserved win and this is a winner too!!! LOVE your card - wonderful choice of colors and perfect design!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Katie Ann Brooks said...

The tickets make great patterned paper! Congrats on your queen of green for the last round!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks again for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)