Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blog Candy @ Uniko Studio


Hello Everybody,

 Today Uniko Studio is celebrating over 15,000 views of the Uniko Studio Blog Candy! And I am celebrating with them.


First I want to show you some projects I made using Uniko Studio products.


Look at that gorgeous pattern paper. The paper is from Modern Lattice Digital Paper Collection. 
I resized the butterfly, printed it out and coloured it. Resizing the images to the size you want is an awesome advantage with digital stamps.
Now to the next project.



For this card I have used two digital pattern paper collection and a clear stamp set. The gingham is from  Classics Digital Pattern Paper. And the two inner panel is from Time Digital Pattern Paper. Did you see the inner panel? That panel is not another printed pattern paper layered. It is digitally done to give the real feel by adding shadow to it. So in all there is only three layers including the watch. I enjoyed working on this card. The sentiment and the watch is from Time and Extra Time Clear Stamp Set.

Now, to the newer stamp set-Pure Florals-Gerbera. I love this set a lot. Those Gerbera flowers and leaves are gorgeous. I made couple of tags with it.



I have been self teaching how to colour and I am getting better I think! Love how these flowers turned out. I have used Fontiments Birthday Stamp set for the sentiments on my projects.

Ok! now for the Blog Candy. Whats up for grabs? I hear you ask! 

The Winner of the Blog Candy will receive:

* EVERY single digital product available to date from Uniko Studio
* A Stamp Set of your choice 
* 30% off your order from the website

(If you are a regular customer to Uniko Studio & have purchased all products available & you win the candy I will revise the prize)

What you have to do to be in a chance of winning the goodies:

* Become a Follower of Uniko Studio Blog here & on Facebook (Thats if you use FB)
* Put the Uniko Studio Blinkie on your blog & tell your followers about the candy! 
* Link your blog to the inlinkz tool @ Uniko Studio Blog

Photobucket

Wow! that is a super blog candy!
Wishing you all good luck.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

Ta!

Pin It

6 comments:

Beverley said...

Thanks for sharing the news about the blog candy! Your projects are FAB, so hard to choose a FAVE as I love them all. Great digi techniques & those tags are adorable. Hugs Bev xx

Mary-Anne V said...

Love all your creations today...the tags are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Hi Gayatri! Love the colouring! You always make such gorgeous projects. K :-)

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful colouring, Gayatri :)

Dotty said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE your coloring, those tags are GORGEOUS!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

Yes, your coloring is wonderful! What are you using...copics?