Sunday, August 12, 2012

You Inspire Me!


Good Morning!

I had some time yesterday to sit at my craft desk and play to my heartful. Yes, I stamped, coloured and cut and made a card. And here it is:)


I have used Flutterfly Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn. Coloured them using copics, fuzzy cut them and adhered them to the cardfront. I also stamped and coloured little flowers, added rhinestones. Finally the sentiment. I choose Runaway Inspired Challenge #17 colours for my card.



I am also submitting this card for Lawn Fawn's August Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great Sunday!

Ta!

Pin It

11 comments:

Dawn T said...

such beautiful bright colours Gayatri. Good luck with your challenges

Dawn T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

gorgeous, vibrant colors!

Virginia L. said...

Love your FABULOUS composition and stamping, Gayatri! The placements of flowers are perfectly beautiful! Awesome!!!

Anita Rex said...

Oh wow an absolute beauty of a card!

lostinpaper said...

LoVe it Gayatri! Such a beautiful collection of colour on a *very* pretty design!

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous - love all the vivid colours on white :)

Nina Yang said...

Beautiful! Purple and orange together is so striking!

Beverley said...

Lovely take on the inspiration photo. Such beautiful colours. Hugs Bev xx

PiecesbyEmily said...

I love the bold and vibrant colors on your card, Gayatri. So beautiful!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Really fun and really pretty- I love the design! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!