Monday, August 20, 2012

Thanks a Bunch!

Yay! Today is Mad Monday! Although it is a mad day, I like it because I get a lot done today. 
 I went to my craft room (which is actually home office) to get some paper work done and guess what I came out with this card. lol! Of course I did finish the paperwork too.
Here is the card.


This stamp set is from Annabelle Stamps called Mother's Day Bouquet.  I liked the simple jar with three different options of flowers and I chose lilly.  I coloured the flowers and then punch out bits to spotlight the flowers.  Love how the coloured flowers pops out against the white and grey background.
This card is not for any challenge or any DT. I just wanted to make a card for myself.

Edited: Although I made this card for myself, but I saw this challenge at Moxie Fab World. So I am entering this card for Moxie Fab World's Card Design Handbook Week- The Focal Point Challenge.
Hope you like my card. I love it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Ta!
Pin It

11 comments:

Nina Yang said...

It is said that you do the best when you do it for yourself! Awesome CAS card Gayatri! Love the cool spotlight technique!

Ann said...

Just brilliant - love this idea for stamps that a just too fiddely to cut out but need a bit of fabulousness too.

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous card, Gayatri - love the little "focal" circles....I would consider this card "paperwork" too, so mission was accomplished - twice :)

Beverley said...

FAB card love the spotlight highlighting of the flowers. Hugs Bev x

Sara Mac said...

Hi Gayatri! I've missed seeing so many of your awesome cards. Could have sworn I had you in my google reader years ago. Anyhow, I love this fantastic CAS card. I can never get that technique to work for me.

lostinpaper said...

WOW! I just love everything about it Gayatri, isn't this stamp set amazing!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Brilliant design and I love the pop of the yellow flowers.

pamela said...

Pretty! I love how parts are popped up!

Sue said...

there is no end to your talent Gayatri, another stunningly GORGEOUS card, I love how you have used the circles to spotlight the flowers! :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a lovely card...

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)