Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome Baby!


Hello Everybody,
 
I am playing along Lawnscaping challenge today.


I had Critters Down Under on my desk and looked at it and thought why not make another card using this set? I looked into Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for the challenge. Love the one layer challenge @ Lawnscaping Challenge Blog. But I had to colour again! I dread colouring and then I remembered telling my daughter to practise many times before she can get that high note on her song with ease. That applies to me too right? So here is my card after I spent about an hour colouring.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream from PTI
Stamp Set: Critters Down Under from Lawn Fawn
Ink:Momento Black Ink
Accessories: Copic Markers

I also did some fuzzy cutting on scrap paper to mask and create Australian outback bushland scene. To frame the scene, I scored the card.
 I love how it turned out. Hope you do too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon.

Ta!

Pin It

10 comments:

Elena said...

wow! I love this - you create the most adorable scene, and the scoreline above and below is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

Tamara said...

Wow, fantastic card!! I love everything about it.
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

Dayna Sabrina said...

Gorgeous card! I love the great coloring!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love this stamp set...it is so cute. Great card and colouring.

jenn shurkus said...

creative masking used ;) such a sweet card! thank you for playing a long with lawnscaping :)

jintyoo7 said...

ADORABLE< and fabulous colouring and shading :)

lostinpaper said...

So much depth in a OLC! Love love love this set... I think I *need* it!

Elise C. said...

This is so cute! The little outback scene is adorable!

Christiana said...

This is so awesome! It's visually so eye-catching with the symmetry and the muted color palette. Love the score lines as well. Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Jenny said...

Such a sweet scene...love how you've used the 'down under' set :0)
Jenny x