Friday, January 2, 2015

Exciting news!


I have been keeping this for sometime and now time has come to share it with all of you.
I am joining A Blog Named Hero design team :) 


Very excited to be chosen. Thank you very much Linda and Lisa for giving me the opportunity to share my love for Hero Arts products.

Check out A Blog Named Hero Blog for my introduction and details of this project.

B&W celebrate card flat

Cannot wait to share more Hero Arts Projects with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

17 comments:

Betty said...

congrats - love HA and your cards - great combo - looking forward to seeing your creations

Anonymous said...

Wow, Gayatri! I LOVE the background as well as those beautiful golden leaves dies. Going to check it out on the blog.
Hugs...
Sunshine Sharon

Rubeena I. said...

congratulations!!!

Sarah G said...

That's fab news, Gayatri! Love your cards and HA :). Your card looks amazing - I am going to check it out. It is a great DT!

Kate said...

Congratulations on the new dt post love that gold looks stunning xxx
Kate x

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, Miss Lady!!

conil said...

Kudos. They couldn't ask for a better team member.

Kelly Griglione said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you, Gayatri!! You will bring a ton of style to that team. LOVE your gold and black here. Off to see a closer look ...

SkyPixie17 said...

HUGE Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your stuff in more places!

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful news for you and US!! Congratulations :-)

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Gayatri!!!

Lisa Elton said...

YAY for you and a big congrats Gayatri!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats on joining the team. LOVE that combination of dots and gold leaf!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Congratulations...!!

Jo Herbert said...

Congratulations! Such a talented person so I am not surprised at all. Jo

Dawn T said...

Congratulations Gayatri. You will be awesome!

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!