Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hey there!



Hey there folks,



I have a few goodies from Create a Smile - stamps, stencils and some chipboard pieces. I haven't had a chance to play with them. So I took this opportunity to ink the stamp set and enter the guest designer contest. This is my card for the contest.

Hey there1

I have used images from Friends from the Woods stamp set from Create a Smile. I stamped and copic coloured them then cut them out. On the panel, I have die cut three Peek a Boo from Peek a Boo die from Pretty Pink Posh. I then sponged shades of blue distress ink under the diecut area on the card base. Then spattered some white ink. On the die cut panel, I sponged some yellow distress inks then stamped the branch and leaves. I mounted this panel on the cardbase, opened the Peek a Boo petals and foam mounted the images. Then stamped the sentiment three time with black ink and cut them out and foam mounted then as well. Finally accented with some Espresso 6mm and 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Here are couple of closeups.

Hey there closeup1

hey there closeup1

If you like to participate in the guest designer call, HERE is the ink.

See you soon with Winnie & Walter's release card.

My blog signature

6 comments:

Beverley said...

Love how you've used the PPP peek a boo die - FAB! Hope all is well with you down under! Hugs Bev x

SonjaK said...

Great card! I love those colors, and the idea with the peek-a-boo frames is amazing.

Krafty Kaylin said...

What a fun card with the animals peeking out from the openings. fun surprise to.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable I might need to try an case this cute card thank you for sharing all of your amazing ideas mwah♥

anja curvers said...

Great card as always and love the peeking idea. Thank you for joining our guest designer call over at create a smile.

Unknown said...

I love this card! I saw the peek-a-boo die but had no idea how I would use it...now I have a few :) I found this post through Amy's throwback Thursdays on the PPP blog!