Friday, January 30, 2015

Shaker card - Love you to the moon and back!


Hey folks,

I have this shaker card to share with you today. 

Love you moon and back1

I love shaker cards and especially the process of making the shaker card is something I have kind of perfected. lol! I used to find them a bit tedious previously because I am a lazy person. Now that I have made so many and children who have received it all love them, I find it easier and fun to make them.

For this card, I have used Pretty Pink Posh's new release die set called Stitched Duo 3

 

And their gorgeous new seed beads - Raspberry, Marshmallow and Sparkly Clear inside the shaker card.

  

The stamped images and sentiment are from Penny Black. The owls are from I Heart You stamp set and sentiment is from So Very Much!

I heart you picture so very much picture


Here is the closeup of the card. I adore the owls and the sentiment.

Love you moon and back closeup1

The seed beads are gorgeous for the shaker box. It is second new favourite next to sequins :)
Thanks for stopping by! 
See you later with Day #4 of Winnie & Walter new release :)


My blog signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...soo cute!! I love owls in particular, and these top the cute list! A beautiful addition to a beautiful card!

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Gayatri. Shaker cards are so on trend just now!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun shaker card -- I love the font of the sentiment too~ You are on a fabulous roll this week with your cards! :)

jintyoo7 said...

Perfectly adorable :-)

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet pair they are!! This is adorable Gayatri!

cheiron said...

So adorable! Love this little scene. Thank you so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)