Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge - #75

Hello everybody,

 Welcome to the very first Runway Inspired challenge for 2015!




Beautiful bright pink outfit with silver details and hit of red in the belt and shoes. Love it. My card has  all of them :)

Happy Birthday pink card1

I have used hot pink card stock as the base of the card. I silver heat embossed the images from Peony Scrolls stamp set from Altenew on the card front. I added shading using pink and red copic markers. The sentiment is from Label Love stamp set also from Altenew which I have stamped using Delicata silver pigment ink. Finally I have added some details using Lady Bug Picco embellisher from Tsukineko. Here is a closeup!

Happy Birthday closeup1

Check out Runway Inspired Challenge Blog for more DT inspiration and linky to link your card.

Aga * Jen * Karolyn Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Come and play along.

My blog signature

10 comments:

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Beautiful card...!!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this!!

Hussena said...

Love this ..So gorgeous !!!

Cindy H. said...

Wow, this is so elegant! Stunning!

Bajalizzy said...

beautiful card - love the colour combination

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous card!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Gayatri! I love it!

jintyoo7 said...

Isn't that dress a showstopper - just like your card - beautiful, Gayatri :-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful. Love the hot pink with silver Gayatri.

Julie said...

Beautiful interpretation.