Monday, February 22, 2016

Another Next Level embossing folder card!


Good morning!

Hello and how is your weekend going? Mine was not very good. Too many things to do all by myself . Dealing with both physical and emotional aspect of  members at home. Hubby is yet to come home from work. He left for work on Friday. So much school work that I felt sorry to see my son study the whole two days. I had to tell him to stop studying. Dealing with a 14 year teen girl's emotions is exhausting. And I have this Italian assistant who is at home. Honestly he is more harder to deal with than anybody at home. All I can say is he needs to grow up and get in touch with reality!  Then all the taxing around for activities, cleaning, ironing, cooking.... Was very exhausting and I am currently sleep deprived.  At least my children have now gone to school because it is Monday morning for me. I went to gym and worked out my frustration this morning. Feeling so much better now :)

Anyway, I have another card I made using the Next Level embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers. This this actually the first one I made out of the three. I shared the other two using liquid pearls. On this card, I have sponged inks in ombre and embossed using the folder.

Congrats card #1

So I started with sponging Candied Apple, Festive Berries, Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral distress inks on a white cardstock panel. Then I ran this panel through cuttlebug using the Wave next level embossing powder. I adhered this panel on white card base.

Congrats closeup

For the focal point, I die cut Simon Says Stamp Scribble Heart die using gold foil cardstock. I adhered this on the top centre of the panel using foam adhesives. Then I layered this scribble heart die with white glitter Painted Congrats die cut. This die is from Simon Says Stamp. Now I needed some contrast on my card. So I used Pretty Pink Posh's Onyx 6mm and 4mm sequins to bring the card together and add contrast.

Card Supplies:






Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

4 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card!! Love the ombre coloring!! Hope you are able to handle things. Sending you hugs!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Dawn T said...

Stunning Gayatri. Totally love the colour. This embossing folder is amazing. Looks like a gorgeous velvet quilt. Glad things are better today. Take care

Pri said...

Stunning colours and a beautiful card Gayatri....Hopefully things are better with you now...take care....!!

Shirley said...

Love your beautiful card.