Monday, February 1, 2016

Winnie & Walter's 2nd Belated Birthday Bash challenge!

Hey everyone, 

Winnie & Walter is celebrating 2nd Belated Birthday Bash this month. 



We are celebrating with a lots of challenges at W&W blog. I have a challenge for you as well. My challenge for you is to create your own background for your cards using whatever techniques you prefer to do. This is my card for the challenge.

Hello card #!

I have a video tutorial on Winnie and Walter Blog showing how I made this video. Check it out and come and play along the challenges. There are lots of prizes to be won.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! See you soon!
My blog signature

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Such a great and artsy background, Gayatri!

SkyPixie17 said...

What a Beautiful card! I love the way you do colors!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card!! Hope to take part in the challenges.
-Berina
Moxie Craftie