Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Simon Says Anything Goes!

Welcome back! This is my third post for today. Here is my Penny Black card post and Winnie & Walter Day #2 release post.

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Shake It Up! Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too

wed-newchallenge-header

This week the challenge is Anything Goes!

We are showcasing Memory Box Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

This is the first time I have used Memory Box stamp sets. I cannot believe I don't have a Memory Box stamp set. But that is because I didn't know they made stamp sets! Of course I have their dies. Their dies are absolutely beautiful and intricate. And stamp sets are so adorable. I particularly loved LOVE GROWS stamps set with its cute gnomes and toadstool and accessories. I enjoyed colouring these images to make my card.

Love grows card #1

I stamped and copic coloured the image from Love Grows stamp set. Then hand cut them out. I then die cut a small square panel using Pinpoint Square die from Pinpoint Square die set from Memory Box. On this panel, I made a cluster scene using the cut out coloured images. I adhered them using glue and foam adhesives to achieve various die mention. I stamped the sentiment also from the stamp set on a strip of white cardstock, trimmed and adhered. This panel is adhered on a Stitched Rectangle (from Simon Says Stamp) panel die cut using My Mind's Eye Woodgrain paper which is adhered to the card front. Finally added some of the beautiful Sparkly Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Love grows closeup

Hope you like my card. I adore these images from Love Grow stamp set from Memory Box. One more stamp company I love.  So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting

Instagram

If you use instagram add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

word-verif

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


My blog signature

13 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aw this is so cute! I LOVE it! the little gnome is adorable and the colours, and your colouring are fabulous! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design and I love your BOLD use of color, Gayatri! Fabulous!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Virginia L. said...

Amazing coloring and layering, Gayatri!! The images sure come to life!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Gayatri, I love the adorable cute gnome tending is super garden and what huge mushrooms!!! I love the brilliant colouring!!

hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Gayatri! Such a cute image!!

hugs...

Berina RGA said...

Such an adorable card!! Love it!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Shirley said...

Very cute colorful card.

Dawn T said...

totally awesome Gayatri.

Kimberly Rendino said...

This is amazing! What beautiful coloring!

Lin said...

You really made this set shine, Gayatri! Absolutely adorable!

TK said...

LOVE your coloring!

Alexandra said...

Such cute card ! Absolutly love the coloring you made !

Caryn said...

Love how you coloured these images Gayatri - great effect!