Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Simon Says Have a Heart!

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too

wed-newchallenge-header

This week the challenge is  HAVE A HEART!

We are showcasing Reserve Confetti Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
This is my take on the challenge.

Pawsitively Perfect card #1

I adore the Puppy Love stamp set and coordinating dies from Reverse Confetti.  Normally I don't like cute images. Ever since Charlie my dog came to live with us, I started loving cute images especially dogs. Naturally huh! So it was a no brainer when I picked this set for the challenge. Anyway, I decided to use the images from this set for both the focal point as well as for the background for the card.

I started with die cut two Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die. One larger panel and the other couple of sizes smaller. On the larger panel, I stamped the images on the dogs and heart cluster using Wet Cement shadow ink from Hero Arts. I kind of paired the dogs together and stamped the heart cluster on top of them. I stamped the entire panel. This is my background.

Pawsitively perfect closeup


For the focal point, I stamped, copic coloured and die cut the two dogs and the "I Woof You" heart shape. On the smaller kraft panel, I black heat embossed the  sentiment from the stamp set. The  adhered the two dog die cuts using the foam adhesives. The "I Woof You" heart shape is adhered flush on top of the two dogs. I brushed the heart shapes and the bows of the dogs with Clear Wink of Stella. I embellished with Sparkling Clear  sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


To assemble the card, the larger background panel is adhered flush on the cream card base and the smaller panel is foam mounted over the larger panel.

Pawsitively perfect closeup #1

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting

Instagram

If you use instagram add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

word-verif


My blog signature

10 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the adorable critters!! TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Jo Nevill said...

Awww such a gorgeous card ! Love your pups and your stamped background x

Mary-Anne V said...

Love everything about it...the background is fabulous!

Lin said...

Love your card, Gayatri! The puppies make me smile!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Gayatri, I super design and Kraft cardstock with the cute pups........lovely coloured with the cute pups and lovely details!!

hugs
Heather xx

janelle winchcole said...

Hi Gayatri, This card is wonderful. Love the way you've used the stamp for the background as well as the main characters. x

ionabunny said...

Oh my, that is too cute. Love the kraft on kraft layers with the reflected stamping. So cool. Hugz

Lorraine A said...

Aww, totally adorable card Gayatri, the little pups are super cute and I love the background stamping too, absolutely fabulous 😊
Luv
Lols X X X

Bashful said...

So cute! I love those little dogs - beautiful job coloring them!

Deb said...

Love those cute puppies, great card! Deb xo