Monday, June 15, 2009

ATCs..

Hey everybody,


I run an ATC swap at Debscreation. This round theme is animals. I have started receiving ATC sets from the participants and I should say, I really really love them. I postponded mine until today and just completed it. I though I will share them with you



I have used brayer techniques for the landscape and Stampin' Up! Lovely as a tree stamp set. The layered foam animals are stickers bought Kmart.


Its been very busy weekend. I just don't like weekends. So many things to do and no time to relax. Weekdays are so much better. There is a schedule atleast. I have also started a few other project and I will share them with you soon.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


1 comment:

chrisw said...

wow gayatri,these are fabulous!can't wait to see which one it get