Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome June


That means welcome new challenges. At Debscreations, we have a whole lot of new challenges. A few of them motivated me to do them straight away.

This one here is for Deb's challenge 2.

Basically to scrap a 12 x 6 size layout of your fav. singer.

Love her for her brilliance and beauty and of course very good singer.

This one is for Deb's challenge 3

To scrap a negative space layout on your fav. animal.


I love kittens. Cute, cuddly and playful. And I also love them when they grow up to be an INDEPENDENT cat.

So if you up to doing some challenges, head to Debscreations and give them a go.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

3 comments:

vicmbee said...

Love your LO's your quick this month...

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG You are so quick off the mark this month....Love the LO's! Because I love your blog I have tagged you please check out my blog! Luv Shaz xoxo

BTW Got my Cuttlebug for $110
(nothing better than mates rates) so now I have to buy dies and folders! And I would love the nestabilities!!

chrisw said...

Beautiful layouts G..when are you down next honey..thinking of you!!