Friday, June 5, 2009

Couple of Stampin' Up! 3D shares

Hey everybody,
How are you doing?

I thought I will share couple of 3D items I made using Stampin' Up! products.

This one below is a purse. Perfect for little girl parties and as gifts to little girls.


I have used Haiku DSP and Very Vanilla cardstock and Pocket Silhouettes stamps on Pumpkin Pie ink-All Stampin' Up Products.

This one is a basket using Haiku DSP, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Orange ribbon, Scalloped punch and horizontal slot punch. All Stampin' Up! products.

Any order of 100$ in the month of June and July will receive free tutorial and measurements for making this basket.
So check out the catalogue and if you want to buy any of these products then contact me here.
Or call me on 08-90228501. I can deliver your purchase at your doorsteps and Credit cards are accepted.
Remember, in the month of June and July, there is a special offer. If your sales is above 600$ you get 110$ worth free stamp sets. So collect orders from your friends and contact me.
Hugs

1 comment:

vicmbee said...

gorgeous gayatri... love your new blog page too..