Thursday, June 25, 2009

Morning everybody,
I must apologise as I did not post my second post as promised. Got busy with household matters. Well, so here it is. A blog award.
Alicia had given me this award. Thank you Alicia and very sweet of you


Here is the link to Alicia's blog. Beautiful blog.
Comment on this blog. Save the award logo to your own computer and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
I'd like to nominate this award to these awesome bloggers:
All these blog are wonderful blogs. Check them out.
Until next times
Hugs

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

Thanks Gayatri - your cards are rocking !!!!

chrisw said...

thanks g,i think your blog is wondeful too,thanks for the wonderful cards inspirations and especially for my beautiful award!recieved my stamps today they are just beautiful,many thanks