Sunday, June 7, 2009

Enjoy life...


Hey everybody,
I have been working on this layout since last night. Its a new concept for me. A layout with no photo. I combined two challenges to make this layout. Emily's challenge where I have to use cardboard as the base and basically use scraps and paint on the layout. Second challenge is from Artypants's Scrap a Quote challenge where I have to use one of three quotes provided and paint and a rub ons. I did not have a photo to match the quotes. So I decided on no photo layout. It was a bit of a challenge but I like the end result.
I hope to complete a few challenges this week and then prepare for my upcoming workshop.
OK, I have "BONES" on TV now and its interesting. So, I am off now. Catch you later
Hugs

1 comment:

chrisw said...

g this is fabulous,,i hope you subbed this one!!