Saturday, June 6, 2009

I finally did...

Yes, I was finally able to go for card class. I have been trying to go for a class for a very long time. Just could not make it. My husband is on call on the 3 weekends per month and all the classes so far were on those weekends. But this weekend he is not on call and I was able to make it to a class.I was able to mee Leonie, another Stampin' Up! demonstrator. We made 2 cards and it was so much fun.Loved both the cards.



I met some locals as well and Christine Slater who has her bio up in this issue of Scrapbooking Memories too was there. Wow! it was fun to meet new people. Enjoyed it.
OK thats it for today. Hope I have something new tomorrow.
And I am still waiting for 4 more followers to do the draw.
There is a scrapbooking kit up for grabs. So follow my blog. : )
Have a great evening.

Hugs

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

well well, hello there! you have been busy! love the new look of the blog btw :)