Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This is going to be a long post I think.!

Morning everybody,

First thing I wanted to say is. I will be Guest Designing for Artypants for the month of August. Yay!!! Can't wait to work with the team. Artypants brings out fabulous kit every month and also add ons too. Check it out. The June kit is out.

Then I got tagged by my friend Sharon Dalton Thanks Sharon.
I need to answer the following questions. So here I go.




8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Buying my GHD straightening iron towards the end of this year.
2. Going home to see my niece.
3. Meeting Lisa, Chris, and other girls in Perth this July.
4. My first Stampin' Up! workshop
5. Moving into a bigger house soon.
6.Having my own scraproom.
7. Buying a new vaccum cleaner sooooooon.
8. Reducing about 5 kgs of weight somehow!!! lol!!!




8 Things I Did Yesterday
1.Took some passport size photos to get my dual citizenship from India.
2. Took a class on cardmaking for Aborginial ladies
3. Browsed my LSS
4. Made Vicki's challenge layout and found I do not have pink eyelet!
5.Cooked a yummy dinner in record time of 30 minutes.
6. Planted some beetroots, Spinach and Spring onions in my garden.
7. Made a card for Stampin' Up! sketch challenge
8. Washed all the clothes as it was raining on the weekend.




8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Buy a farm house
2. Plan and revovate the farm house
3. Read more books
4. Spend more time with my husband
5. Meet more Challenge Chics
6. Somebody come and organise my scrapbooking area.
7. Somebody cook food for me atleast for one day.
8. Go for a drive




8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Watched "MASK" dvd for the nth times
2. Card making tutorials
3. Watched "Home Made" yesterday
4. A bit of " Days of our lives" while having lunch.
5. "Mumbai" Calling on ABC
6. Half an Indian movie. Fell asleep half way through
7. News of course
8. Watched my children practise their music.




8 Blogs I am tagging....

1.Renae W

2. Belynda

3. Nikki Love

4. Chiquita

5. Angie

6. Elle

7. Jodie

8. Miriam




All lovely blogs. Check it out.

And then I made this card for the sketch challenge for my Stampin' Up! upline forum.


I have used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Haiku DSP, Chipboard and Best Yet Stamp set--All from Stampin' Up!

I have some searching to do at home. I could not find an important document. Until I find it, I cannot do anything else. Off I go

Have a great day!

Hugs

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Gayatri

Sorry I havent been blog hopping over here in a while sweet, life is busy busy busy. Thanks for the tagged section on your post (MWAH).
Love your blog too.

Also wanted to thankyou very much for being my spotlight artist for the month of May. I do hope some followers came over to your blog.

Anyhow, time is freeing up for me now, so you will see more of me now. Hope this message reaches you safe and well.

Mwah & Hugs Angie oxox

chrisw said...

Can't wait to see you again too honey,congrats on the arty pants guest dt spot..The blog looks fabulous,loveto all the familyand big hugs aditixxx chris