Sunday, June 28, 2009

Card set for a challenge


Hey everybody,

Another card set to share with you. Here I have used only scrap papers and materials on a karft card stock. I made them for Artypants for a challenge I set.


Weather has not been good for photography for past one week.No sunshine at all. Raining, windy and cold.So this is an indoor photo. No very good. Will replace it when sun shines.

I have used: Kraft cardstock, Cosmo Cricket pattern paper, satin ribbons, paper flowers, sewing pins, Sincere Salutations stamp set from Stampin' up! and scalloped and circle nestabilities dies.

Its been a very busy week generally. Although I have made few layouts I cannot show them now. But will share soon.

Hope you are having a great weekend. I know I am!!!

See ya

Hugs

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Gayatri

Beautiful work as per always. Love the idea of cards its growing on me:)

hope the weather clears up for you soon, I too am over the horrid weather, bring on Spring:):):)

Until next time take care of yourself and family.

Hugs Angie xo