Saturday, August 11, 2012

ColourQ #149


G' Morning!
It Saturday morning for me and what a gorgeous day? I think Spring is here. It is warm filled with sunshine and beautiful outside. LOVE it. I am through the miserable winter weather wearing layers of clothes and shivering. Cannot wait to get out in the sun and enjoy.
Anyway, here is a card I make for ColourQ #149.
But first here are the colours.


I like this combo as lot but I kept the combination simple this time.


I don't have the new colours of SU but I have used colours that are close to the given colours. I also used an SU stamp which I bought and did not crack open for like 2 years??? I have combined three stamp sets on this simple card. Two from PTI- Calendar Basics and Rosie Posie and one set from SU-Funky Four. Love how they all came together and hope you do too:)

Thanks for stopping by! 
I have another post coming today. So make sure you drop by!
Off to music class and see you after that:)
Ta!
Pin It

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Pretty card, Gayatri! thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

Beverley said...

Beautiful CAS card. Great use of the challenge colours.

Beverley said...

Beautiful CAS card. Great use of the challenge colours.

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous, Gayatri - love your interpretation and the colours are perfect :)

Ardyth said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration!

PatQ's Cards said...

Really nice CAS card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Gayatri I think your combination of stamp sets is brilliant, love the colours too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Unknown said...

Great CAS card. I love your use of this weeks colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

N@ Ali said...

love your clean lines and all that white space. thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )