Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cloud9 Blog Hop


Welcome to another month of Cloud9 Blog Hop.


This month Suzanne has given us a sketch she made.



 I love this sketch. Versatile and CAS. Loved it straightaway.
 So here is my take on the sketch.

 

I have gone clean and simple as well. I have used Love Birds stamp set and dies and dies from Folk Arts to make my card. I added a bit of texture using woodgrain impression plate.
So many ideas popped in my head. Wanted to make so many cards. So I will certainly be using tis sketch very often.

Looking forwards to seeing all you gorgeous projects using the sketch and Wplus9 stamps.
Please link you projects @ Cloud9 Blog.
You have three days to link your projects:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this Gayatri. So gorgeous. Love the greens.

Suzanne said...

Gayatri, you know I love this already! The white distressing on the green is gorgeous, and I love the woodgrain BG with these images. Thanks so much for being a part of this with me! xoxo

Lori said...

So sweet! Love the woodgrain panel behind the birds.

Sharron said...

Fabulous, Gayatri! Love the green woodgrain as a background for your bird scene! Gosh, there are so many WPlus9 sets that are going on my wish list!

Renee said...

Such a fabulous take on the sketch...
I would have never thought of this!!
Gorgeous!!

anya said...

I love your fabulous take on this month's sketch, Gayatri! These die cuts are perfect. I love your embossed background, too!