Thursday, August 9, 2012

One more CAS card


Hello!

I have one more CAS card for Hero Arts Monthly Contest to show you.
 I have used the other Delicate Blossoms image and coloured the poppies with copics this time.

Supplies:
Cardstock: White cardstock from Wplus9
Stamp Sets: Delicate Blossoms and Hey Day from Hero Arts.
Accessories: Copic markers and Woodgrain impression plate from TE

I have added texture to the card by embossing woodgrain impression. I have also used the third sketch from Hero Arts sketches from this month for my card. I love all white and pop of colour.

I am learning how to colour using copics. I have a few trios of basic colours and use them. I have watched atleast 10 videos so far. Learned a few techniques. Hopefully when I colour and use the techniques, the image turns out good:)

I am also entering this card for A Blog Named Hero - Freestyle Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

See you soon.

Ta1

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Your coloring looks awesome and you know how much I adore you gorgeous CAS cards!

cheiron said...

Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Challenge #9 at A Blog Named Hero.

cards by cara said...

Love this!! Which company is TE? Really like the woodgrain texture ...