Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello!

Morning Everybody,

It is Saturday morning for me. A very busy weekend for me. Tomorrow is Music Awards for the kids and today we are preparing for it. Ironing clothes, hair to done, practice solo and groups..... So this post will be a short one.


I am in love with the speech bubbles. So I pulled out MFT's Let's Chat stamp set and dies to make my card. I added Hero Arts Plaid background stamp to add interest and texture. I also coloured the speech bubbles with Shabby Shutters Distress Marker to add colour to the card.
I love the sentiments on them and how the card turned out. There is repetition and balance on the card. 

I am also submitting this card for The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 146.

Thanks for stopping by!
There is another post coming today. So stay tuned in:)

See ya soon!

Pin It

10 comments:

Kirsten Corby said...

Hi Gayatri! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always admire your work.

Crafterkhush said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.. The speech bubbles steal the show for me and the hint of color adds that extra bit to it... Simply super!

lostinpaper said...

I *need* some speech bubbles... these look awesome and your shading is perfect!

~amy~ said...

Love the graphic style....awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

jintyoo7 said...

Brilliant, the speech bubbles are great and love how you have shaded them. Have a great time tomorrow :)

Rae said...

Cute!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Cute speech bubbles! Love the hint of colour on them!!

anya said...

Gayatri, this is so fabulous! I love the way you added just some shading with the green - a really fun card! So glad you could join us for this week's challenge at the Play Date Cafe!

Lynn said...

I love this, really cute! I really like how you used the distress markers to add dimension/shading, too.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)