Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thanks So Much


Hi all,

A quick share today. 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamps Select White from PTI
Stamp Sets: Made with Love Hear Arts, Leaf Prints Stamp Set from PTI
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red and Old Olive frmo SU. Archival Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Leaf Prints dies from PTI

Before I started my card, I listed out what creates movement in reality literally!!! But then, today is a windy day and I see a lot of leaves and branches swaying in the wind. So I picked leaves as my element on my card and chose autumn colours.  I also placed the leaves in such a way, there is movement from one leaf to another and finally to the sentiment.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

See you soon.

Pin It

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a beautiful card Gayatri. The colours are beautiful.

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the deep rich colors.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, Gayatri and I love the thought behind your design :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card- you can almost see them moving in the breezes!

Nerina said...

FABULOUS Gayatri! I absolutely love the deep colours you've used on the white - they absolutely POP off the card front! I enjoyed reading about your creative thought process - thank you for sharing that!

Jen W. said...

Those bold leaves are gorgeous and create such fabulous movement!

lostinpaper said...

These colours are perfect for those autumn leaves, another gorgeous card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)