Thursday, August 30, 2012

ColourQ #152

A quick post sharing a card for ColourQ #152. 
Here are the colours.


And here is my take on the challenge.


I have used brick stamp from Prima Marketing and Trendy Trees from PTI. I have layered the Bermuda Bay tree top with green underlay but it does not seem to show in the photo. Love how this card came together. Great colours this week too. I missed last week's challenge. Love that combination as well.
 I haven't crafted as frequently as I do generally because life became hectic. Hopefully after this weekend, things settle down. And I get to spend some time in my craft room.

See you tomorrow and have a great evening!

Pin It

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh...love, love, love that brick wall! Hope things calm down for you a bit Gayatri!

Wendy said...

Love your card and love that brick wall. I had to come over and take a closer look.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the brick wall Gayatri. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

lostinpaper said...

Great use of the inspiration colours Gayatri, especially love the tree!

Jackie Rockwell said...

The brick wall is awesome and the tree is so cool! GREAT card!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Those are wonderful colors this week. I love your tree and wall. This does seem like a busy time of year, hope it starts to calm down for you.

Kim S said...

I love the wall, the fun tree and I especially love your extra leaves around the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Another great card. I love the extra leaves around the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

N@ Ali said...

beautiful! hope things will settle. thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )