Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hoppy Birthday!


I recently bought a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Critters Down Under. Living down under, how can not have this set?  Today I had a chance to break it open and use it.



I also had about 3 hours this afternoon. So I coloured. I am not an expert in colouring. But I can definitely colour within the lines lol! Here is my card for the challenge.

Supplies:
Cardstock: White cardstock from Wplus9
Stamp Set: Critters Down Under from Lawn Fawn
Inks: Memento Black ink
Accessories: Copic markers.
I love that little Kookaburra. He is so cute. I used the tree side ways as a branch and gave some movement to the card by adding falling leaves. Love how this card turned out.

I certainly had a great three hours this afternoon. Managed to make 4 cards. I decided I will make one Christmas card everytime I sit to craft. That way I have enough cards by November. I started today. One Christmas card made and many yet to come:)

Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon.

Pin It

10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a perfect CAS card and your coloring is just perfect.

Ardyth said...

And now I'm singing "laugh, Kookaburra", lol! Love the bright pops of colour on your clean card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card...so clean and crisp! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Beverley said...

Lovely CAS card. Your colouring is perfect to me! Hugs Bev xx

Jodene said...

This is just so cute! Love the stamp and the card layout :)

Julie said...

Great card. I love the Kookaburra!

Jen W. said...

That kookaburra is super cut DNA do love the falling leaves on your card. Thanks for playing along at CaSology this week!

Jenny said...

You certainly did have to buy this set :0)
Love the CAS design and those fluttering leaves :0)
Jenny x

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the Kookaburra image, great CAS design. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations on your HM win, Gayatri! Love that kookaburra!