Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Hello Everybody!

Life has become hectic for me. Catching up with household chores and work. It is going to get worse over the weekend.So hopefully all will settle down next week. Anway, sharing a card, I made a while ago. But didn't have time to share.

I love the layout of the card. I was inspired by these cards by Susan from Simplicity Blog.I liked the dividing line. So I did my own version of it. The definition stamp set is from Hero Arts. Cupcake and sentiment from PTI. It is a nearly one layer card. Love it. I want to use other definitions and make more cards as a set. Great idea! Thanks Susan!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great evening!

Ta!

2 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

So cute - brilliant design - would love to "case it" if I may :)

lostinpaper said...

Super fab card! You just reminded me that I have this HA set and it really needs to see more ink... thanks for the gentle reminder!