Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 calendar


G'day everybody,

I am going to do a quick post today. I made another CD calendar for 2010. This is a different design. I have used PTI Fancy Flourish stamps, Kaisercraft rhinestones and Stampin' Up! inks and Whisper White paper.
Here are the pictures



here are some closeups


 

 

I realised  after putting all the rhinestones, they do not fit into the CD box. So if you are making one, please do not use ribbons, brads, rhinestones. Just do a single layer stamping or coloring.

From tomorrow onwards till 31st March, there is sale-a-bration at Stampin' Up!. So if you spend 100$ on Stampin' Up! products, you get to choose a stamp set from sale-a-bration catalogue free. More details will be up on my blog tomorrow. So be sure to check in.

Have a great day

Hugs


No comments: