Monday, January 25, 2010

Second post for today.

 So here are the cards I made with "Good Neighbours" stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. This is a very cute set. Love it.

 

 
These cards are also my take for Clean and Simple challenge at SCS. The challenge is to use DSP on a clean and simple card.I have stamped the houses and clouds on DSP from SU!. I love the individual houses, roofs and small trees and how they are versatile. The houses and roofs can be used in different combinations along with the trees. Isn't the clouds very cute. My favourite stamp set. There are three more sets available for free if you order SU products for $100 or more. No limit. if you order for $400, you get all the four sets free. On the top of this you get to choose one level one hostess stamp set too. Isn't that awesome? Email me your list to receive your free stamp set!

OK, have  a great evening. I am melting down. Its 7.30 PM here and the temperature is 35 degree C. I wish it would rain and cool down. Well  lets see! See you soon
Hugs

No comments: