Friday, January 15, 2010

Note cards


Morning everybody,
Today I wanted to share some note cards I made last night. I also made coordinating envelope and a bag to put them in. I am not happy with colors I have used to make the bag. I think I will have to make another bag later. But here are the pictures



 

 

 

 

I have used a combination of PTI, Stampin' Up! and Basic Grey products to make this set. Very easy and quick to make. There are plenty of templates available online to make a box for a 3 x 3 note cards and similarly the envelope too. Just Google! What will we do without Google! lol!
And there are also many templates available on Splitcoast stampers. My envelopes are from Melstampz.blogspot.com and box is from the splitcoast stampers. Thanks to Mel and the person who gave the box template. You are both very sweet.

The sale-a-bration at Stampin' Up! starts on 25th January. I am sorry I gave you wrong information in my previous post. The inventory sale is still on. So if you like to get some good deals on the Stampin' Up! stamp set then email me.
See you soon.
Hugs

No comments: