Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A great getaway


Hello everybody,

I had a great getaway last weekend. Well, it was a business trip to Perth but I also combined a lot of things because we were in Perth. I am a Indian Australian, so I buy a lot of Indian groceries. In the town I live in I do not get any. So a trip to Perth means load my card lol! car with groceries, which we did of course! But the most favourate thing we did was to watch the movie Avatar on 3D. Wow! I loooooove the movie. What great graphics. Loved the depth and sharpness of the picture. I could see the body hair of the Na'vi tribe. I also liked the connection between the Na'vi hair and the dragons.Very cute! I really wish there was such planet which is so pure, fresh and untouched. And keep it that way! This is my favourate movie. Anybodyelse liked the movie?  Some of my IT friends are not so impressed with the movie. Mmm!!! I also heard that many liked the movie so much that they wanted to live in Pandora and were depressed with the current reality they live in! Mmmm!!! cannot differentiate between reality and graphics. Thats scary! Anyway, I looved the movie berry much.

I have some cards to show you. I made these for Elite monthly challenges. You can see the challenges here
Scroll down and you can see this month's sketch, color and stampset challenges.

 This card I made for the sketch challenge



I like Upsy Daisy stamp set from SU berry much. With dazzling diamonds they look very pretty. Don't you think so? And this one for the color challenge



I saw a card made by Dawn Mcvey on her blog and really liked the sketch of card. This card is inspired by her card. You can find her card here Its the blue one.  Love her cards.
I have used Great friend, En francis and I (heart) hearts stamp set on this card.
For more inspirations see Elite Challenge blog.
I still have a stampset challenge to do. So I sign off now and hope you all have a great day
See you soon.

Hugs


No comments: