Friday, January 29, 2010

Lemon, Grey, Green and White

I love this combination. Subtle and pleasing to the eyes. I have seen so many jumpers (that how sweaters are called in Australia) in this color combination. Infact, there is one in the summer sale catalogue of Ezibuy online store. So its going to be in my closet very soon. lol! 
Anyway, I made a card using this color combination. I love this card and its going to stay with me forever.

 

There is lots of glitter on the image. maybe you can see it better on this picture below.
 

Yes, this picture shows the glitter better.
I have used Barely Banana, Basic Gray and White White card stocks from Stampin' Up!
Kindered Spirits and Upsy Daisy stamp sets also from Stampin' Up!
Kiwi Kiss and staz on inks also from Stampin' Up!
Playground button, dazzling diamonds, linen thread and two way glue pen from Stampin' Up!
The border punch is from Martha Stewart.

Isn't the combination beautiful. I love it.I also like Bashful Blue, Basic Gray and Whisper White. Will give this color combination a go next week. I am going to Perth this weekend to watch Australia vs Pakistan one day cricket match on Sunday. And I also have a dental appointment on Monday. I am a bit worried about my dental thingy. I am having a root canal thingy done and a cap put on top as well. I may not be able to talk and eat properly for a day or two.... My mouth will be swollen and my face will look odd for couple of day! Oh! NOOOOO!

On sunday the 31st of January, "Art with Heart Team" is having a blog hop. Its the Stampin' Up! team under Claire Daly. The theme is Valentine's. I have scheduled my post to appear on Sunday at 6.00am. There is a blog candy too. So tune into my blog and then hop on for awesome inspirations.

Have a great weekend

Hugs

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love your card Gayatri! Love the colours you've chosen to use!

Karen
x