Friday, January 1, 2010

First share for this year.

Morning everybody,

Its first day of January 2010. Cannot believe its 2010!!!  10 years passed so quickly since 2000. Gosh! thats was very quick. I still remember all that mayhem about the YK2 affecting the computers at the millenium.  And some rumours about how world will come to an end with the start of the new millenium Blah Blah!Nothing happened ! lol!  I am for some reason so looking forward to this year. Honestly I don't know why? But its just that feeling. I think it will be a good year for me.I know it will be. I should put it that way.

For the first share this year, I have a pocket card. I saw this at Splitcoast Stampers sometime last year! lol! Last year!, thats sometime last week. Hehehe!
I made it for Valentine's day. Here are the pictures.





 

I have used:
CS: Chocolate Chip and Whisper White from Stampin' Up!
DSP: Parsian Breeze and Sweet Slumber from Stampin' Up!
Stamp set: I (Heart) Hearts and Dream de jour from Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Fillgree brads, tag punch, rhinestone brads from Stampin' Up! and nestabilities scalloped circle die.

I like pockets especially on my clothes. They are so handy to put keys and some cash without having to carry a huge handbag. So when I saw how to make a pocket card on Splitcoast stampers, I wanted to make it. Isn't it cute? They can also be used to put some love notes and slip it into my husband's pocket. It will be a lovely surprise. Or put in a reminder note and slip it into my children's pocket. Haha!
 
I am also stuck with the idea of  using this pocket card for putting all the points card which I have collected from various stores. I am talking about Flybuys, Katies card,Priceline card, Myer One card and others. Then I can make a storage bag or box for all of the pocket cards and keep it in the car.At the moment my purse is overflowing with these cards and gift coupons. It will lighten my purse as well. Hmmmm think think!!!! Will work on it and see.

OK, I need to keep my New Year resolution. I have promised to reduce the time I spend on surfing the internet on my laptop. So I better keep it. I also need to prepare to go for camping. I am going camping for the first time in my life. I don't like camping but this one is just overnight. I will tell you all about it tomorrow.
 
Have a great day and have fun on the first day of 2010.
Hugs

No comments: