Thursday, January 7, 2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #20


Today I have made a faux leather wallet from Splitcoaststampers tutorial using the colors from Raspberry Suite Color Challenge.Splitcoastsstampers have a tutorial on every wednesday of the week. This week is a faux leather wallet. Check it out at their website. And the Raspberry Suite Color challenge #20 has the following colors.



Here is my take on the challenge.



 





I was waiting for Dawn to put up the challenge as I kept missing all the previous challenges. So I am so happy to share my first take on her challenge. And using an awesome tutorial for the challenge was very exciting for me. I have used all Stampin' Up! products for this project except the Cuttlebug embossing folder.

CS: Chocolate Chip
DSP: Haiku
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Close to Caramel
Accessories: Filligree and Rhinestone brads, Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue ribbons, Versamark, Clear embossing powder, white gel pen and Velcro.
And the Cuttlebug embossing folder.



Thanks for Dawn for the color challenge, Beate and Yuvvone for tutorial.
Thanks to all of you for stopping by

Hugs


3 comments:

Brenda said...

your wallet turned out super cute! I saw those on splitcoast and thought they looked like fun. Great job!

Sue Lelli said...

What a cute wallet! At first I thought it was leather and you just added elements to it!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a slamming faux wallet! Way to rock Dawn's color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.