Thursday, May 13, 2010

2S4Y #52

Evening everybody,
 
A quick post today. I have a card I made using 2S4Y sketch #52. Here is the sketch for you.
Here is my take on the sketch.


I made a apron card. It was on my mind to make one for sometime and when I saw this sketch, I knew this is it. Because the layered scalloped border was perfect for the apron. Sorry for a bad picture. Weather is not very good at the moment. Here is another picture. Hope this one is better than the first one.


The paper is actually gift wrapping paper. I love it so much I picked couple of them and been hoarding them for few years. The ribbon and the brads are from SU. Laces are from my stash given by my friends as RAK. The punches are from SU and the sentiment is computer printed.

Thanks for the sketch. Loved making the apron. I looove vintage and retro aprons. I have a few and I like them. Anyway, Have a great evening!
Hugs

9 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a fab card, Gayatri. I love the apron shape. Great take on the sketch.

Banu said...

Gayatri...Awesome card. Loved the ruffles and as you said that sketch was perfect for this type of a card. Really neat. Plus it was nice to know that I am not the only one hoarding gift wrapping paper.

Diane Jaquay said...

I LOVE this, so creative to make this as an apron!!!

cnelson said...

Perfectly fabulous in every way!! LOOOOOOOOVE this sososooooooo much!

Mariana said...

Love the way you think!! Awesome take on the sketch, and that is really a very cute wrapping paper!!

Lea L. said...

This is so cute!! I love the apron shape, and the layers of lace at the bottom! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Barbara said...

Over the top CUTE, Gayatri! Love what you did with the sketch!

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card, beautiful apron!

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of shaped cards - this one is a stunner.
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan