Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Papertrey Chicks - Emboss it

I am late for this challenge but I though I should post it as I made the card a long time ago. Its just the time to blog everything which is so difficult to find. Since we are building our house, we (my husband and me) are doing a lot of research on what product to use, visiting the suppliers, discussing the finances, agreeing and disagreeing on a things.........blah blah!!! And when kids are done with school for the day, I run a taxi service to various classes. And its dark and freezing after that....End of the day! Its like WOW!
Anyway, here is my take on the technique challenge at Papertrey Chicks. The challenge is Heat Embossing.
 

Close up of the embossing.


I love the color orange and its very cool with cream. All products used are from PTI except the orange thread. Thanks for the technique challenge, Barbra!
Got to go now. Off to see some frameless shower screens....
Celebrate today and everyday!
Hugs

7 comments:

Laurie said...

This is really pretty! I love the orange and black! And the embossing looks just perfect!

Sue Ann said...

Great card and the colors are perfect .......

Jennifer K said...

oooo...the orange and cream is so pretty together. I really like how you used a lot of string to wrap around the center part and through the button. And you're way ahead of me - I haven't done any of the challenges yet. Just too busy being at ball games or practices! :)

Ted said...

Really love the warmth of this card, Gayatri! :) Wonderful job on the embossing.

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card! I LOVE the orange and the button and floss look fab!!!

Mariana said...

Awesome card Gayatri!! Good luck with the house!!

Banu said...

Very very neat. I really loved your card. The design and the color combo is just awesome.