Sunday, May 16, 2010

FTL #90

Morning everybody,

Beautiful Sunday morning. Sun is out and its still cold. Slept in today. Not a good idea I think. Head is a bit heavy due to over sleeping. Anyway,I want to share a card using Fall to layout #90 sketch. Here is the sketch for you.


And here is my card.


I have added a pattern paper on the kraft base cardstock. The panel is stamped with PTI's Fancy Flourishes and Butterfly Dreams stamps using Smokey Shadow and Melon Berry ink. I have added a pink rhinestone on the butterfly. I brought the ribbon down from the main sketch because I don't like tying ribbon on the top of the card/panel. Sentiment is also from PTI. The black ribbon is from SU.

Thanks for another awesome sketch. Have a great weekend!
Hugs

12 comments:

Amy said...

Lovin' the smokey shadow and all those little butterflies!

Noora said...

Gayatri, I am in love with this card!!..such a beautiful work..the butterflies are perfectly placed!!

Sue Ann said...

WOW this is beautiful!!! The flourishes and butterflies work so well together and I LOVE the pop of color ....

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

Ooooh, this is really STUNNING!!! I was contemplating this sketch just a few minutes ago and thinking what I might like to do with it. Doubt I'll be able to come up with anything as wonderful as this unless I copy lol!

pattylt said...

Love the elegant look of this card. Very nice and those little butterflies with a touch of bling just make it perfect!

Banu said...

ooh! Loved your take on the sketch. Awesome. I loved the flourishes and butterflies together. Awesome.

Barbara said...

FABULOUS take on that sketch, Gayatri! Love all your neutrals with the pop of color on the butterflies! Gorgeous!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love the colours on this Gayatri, those little red butterflies give a great pop and they really feel like they're flying along with the flourish!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I am loving the gray swirls and pink butterflies! Awesome color combo! Great job with FTL90!

♥♥♥Lea

Crafty Creations said...

Very pretty!! Love the scrolls!
Maria

Jennifer Carter said...

So beautiful and elegant!