Sunday, May 16, 2010

FTL #90

Morning everybody,

Beautiful Sunday morning. Sun is out and its still cold. Slept in today. Not a good idea I think. Head is a bit heavy due to over sleeping. Anyway,I want to share a card using Fall to layout #90 sketch. Here is the sketch for you.


And here is my card.


I have added a pattern paper on the kraft base cardstock. The panel is stamped with PTI's Fancy Flourishes and Butterfly Dreams stamps using Smokey Shadow and Melon Berry ink. I have added a pink rhinestone on the butterfly. I brought the ribbon down from the main sketch because I don't like tying ribbon on the top of the card/panel. Sentiment is also from PTI. The black ribbon is from SU.

Thanks for another awesome sketch. Have a great weekend!
Hugs

12 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Lovin' the smokey shadow and all those little butterflies!

Unknown said...

Gayatri, I am in love with this card!!..such a beautiful work..the butterflies are perfectly placed!!

Sue Ann said...

WOW this is beautiful!!! The flourishes and butterflies work so well together and I LOVE the pop of color ....

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

Ooooh, this is really STUNNING!!! I was contemplating this sketch just a few minutes ago and thinking what I might like to do with it. Doubt I'll be able to come up with anything as wonderful as this unless I copy lol!

pattylt said...

Love the elegant look of this card. Very nice and those little butterflies with a touch of bling just make it perfect!

Banu said...

ooh! Loved your take on the sketch. Awesome. I loved the flourishes and butterflies together. Awesome.

Barbara said...

FABULOUS take on that sketch, Gayatri! Love all your neutrals with the pop of color on the butterflies! Gorgeous!

Taheerah said...

Love the colours on this Gayatri, those little red butterflies give a great pop and they really feel like they're flying along with the flourish!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I am loving the gray swirls and pink butterflies! Awesome color combo! Great job with FTL90!

♥♥♥Lea

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very pretty!! Love the scrolls!
Maria

Jen Carter said...

So beautiful and elegant!