Sunday, May 2, 2010

FTL #88

Hey everybody,

How is weekend treating you? I have been having a great weekend. We are having a barbeque this afternoon. Watching Australian Footy League match between West coast Eagles (thats the Perth Team) and the Fremantle Dockers (team from Fremantle a coastel town very near to Perth) with friends. Awesome match. The match still going on but I sneaked out to blog this post. I had made a card using Clean and Simple blog sketch #88. Here is the Fall to layout #88 sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


I have used PTI's new Dotti Bicsotti pattern paper, Dot spots and Big and Bold Wishes stamp set from PTI, PTI's kraft and white cardstock, PTI's orange zest ribbon, PTI's Vintage buttons spring mix button, kaisercraft's rhinestones, SU's Sand Sahara and Basic Black inkpads, PTI's Orange Zest inkcube and orange paper from my stash.

Hope you like the card. Got to go now. People are starting to look for me.I have eaten like a pig. But now its the dessert time. There is some nice rum fruit cake and some fresh turkish delight.Yum!!! So now is the time to dish them out.
Have a great weekend. Will be back soon with another share.
Hugs

21 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous, I luv the layers and colors!

enjoy *~*

Sue Ann said...

Oh this is great........... LOVE IT and all the layers!!!

Kara said...

This is so pretty! I love the orange!
Kara

Barbara said...

Just gorgeous, Gayatri!! I love those colors!

Keva said...

I have GOT to get that stamp art and the paper. I've been putting it off. Just beautiful!

Ted said...

Gayatri, I really like this card and especially the "distressed" look of the paper and layers. Just wonderful! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Holy cow this is wonderful!! I really like these color with Dot Spot!

Elizabeth S. said...

Such a pretty card! Love your colors. Great job with the sketch!

Taheerah said...

I love the colours you've used - makes it such a bright, fun card!

Dana said...

Love love love the colors in this Gayatri! Simply awesome!

Sara Mac said...

Wonderful card! Great color combo.

pattylt said...

Oooo, great color choices. Don't you just love the versatility of dot spot? Love that you paired with dottie biscoti and a perfect sentiment to go with the design. Very pretty card.

Pat said...

Kraft and Orange Zest - what a great color combo!

lisa_crofts said...

Go the Dockers!!!!!


Great card too BTW

Diane Jaquay said...

Fabulous card! Great colors and patterns going on here!!

Teresa said...

What a fun card! I love orange zest and kraft together

Ingrid Danvers said...

Beautiful card, and great colors, Gayatri. I finally inked my Dot Spots stamp this weekend, and love the set.

Jennifer K said...

Gorgeous!! I love the orange and the kraft and the Dot Spot. Gonna save this one in my favorites file. :)

Chris Simon said...

Great card! I love the use of the polka dot paper along with the Dot Spot set. Your colors are very nice, too.

Jen Carter said...

This is awesome! I love the design and the addition of the rhinestones!

Ruby said...

GORGEOUS!!! So simple, yet SO pretty!