Saturday, May 15, 2010

OLW-Ribbon :)

I have a card today for Susan Raihala's One Layer Wednesday- Add a ribbon challenge. I did not want to tie a ribbon around the card with a bow. But still add ribbon to a one layer card! So I came up with this one.


So cute isn't it? Its different and I like it. I will not ever try such things on my own. Thats why I like challenges. And one layer card is so out of the box thing for me. So thanks Susan for the challenge. I am looking forward to the next one already. Can't wait! Here is another photo.



Well, I have to go now. I have another card to share tomorrow.I have decided to make atleast 3 more card over the weekend. And I have to make a framed artwork for a friend of mine. I have no idea at the moment. Thinking!!!!
 Anyway, have a great weekend!
Hugs

9 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

OMGosh! Great use of the white on kraft...so pretty and natural at the same time. Can't wait to get my set, too!

Lindsey said...

The b&w on kraft cs is so striking! Very nice.

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful!!

Alanna Harris said...

very pretty...love your clever layout!!

donna mikasa said...

I love white on kraft; this is so pretty!

Tee said...

Love that Kraft color..dying to get my hands on it..is it PTI?

Wonderful card..

TFS!

Tejal

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a lovely one layer card and a neat way to use ribbon on it!

Abounding Treasures said...

Beautiful card!!

Angela said...

Lovely card - great use of the anniversary set! I need to get mine inky soon. Thanks for the inspiration!