Saturday, May 8, 2010

One layer challenge - Punctuation.


Morning Everybody,

Quick post today.Susan of Simplicity blog has a challenge on her blog every Wednesday. I just discovered it. And I thought I will give it a go.This week's challenge is one layer card with the use of punctuation. You can read all about it here. Here is my take on the challenge.


It was a challenge to make a one layer card. I did not have any other punctuation stamp other than the brackets. I used a white gel pen and underlined the sentiment to highlight it and isn't "underline" a punctuation? Hope it is accepted as  a punctuation. hehe! I like the card actually. hope you do too!

Thanks for the challenge, Susan. I like to be taken out of my comfort zone.
Have a great day! back to my cleaning chore.:(

Hugs

18 comments:

Jennifer K said...

I do like it! It's a great one layer card. The puncuation is trendy and fun.

Sue Ann said...

I love one layer cards ......... especially on kraft paper!!! This is great with the large sentiment... very fun!!

Susan Raihala said...

Love this! Especially your use of kraft and the white pen. Fab combo!

Taheerah said...

Very cool Gayatri! I really want to try this punctuation look at some point, I have an idea in my head that I've been wanting to try for ages!

Amy Kolling said...

WOW,only a few stamps!! I LOVE the white line under the words!!

Donelda said...

What a great take on the challenge!! Very Clean and simple too!!

Angela said...

Oh, I love a kraft card - and that PTI set has been on my wish list since it came out! (Cute photo, too -- so sunny and happy!)

Diane Jaquay said...

Really nice CAS card (and the Kraft looks so pretty in the green grass lol!)

Mariana said...

Kraft and white!! Lovely!

Lindsay said...

This is so fun! I love the bold sentiment on the Kraft. How do I love kraft, let me count the ways!

Unknown said...

Simple and beautiful!

Barbara said...

Fabulous, Gayatri! OLC are hard to make but you rocked this one!

Rhonda said...

What a fun challenge! Nicely done.

BethieJ said...

I LOVE this Gayatri.. it is wonderful.. I need to give 1 layers a try!!
Happy Mothers Day!

Alanna Harris said...

what a great card!! simply striking!

kasia c. said...

Love your card! Kraft & white go so well together!

Laurie said...

I really like this card Gayatri! Kraft is my fav!

PetraB said...

This is fab, the combination of Kraft and white is brilliant.