Wednesday, May 19, 2010

JAI # 17

Hey everybody,

 I was preparing for my class at school and making sample cards. I am using stamp-a-magic with Rose is a Rose stamp set to make my own pattern paper. I have done it before and made a card. The girls wanted to make a similar one and so I set out making the paper. I then released, that the card can qualify for JAI #17 challenge. So here I go blogging the card (s) and entering the challenge at the last minute.
And here is another card I have used stamp-a-magic for the Rose flower.
And I have also used Photoshop to edit the first two photos to get the blurry border. I have used the coordinating colors as borders instead of the white.

Just Add Ink has a super cool blog hop showcasing different techniques. Thanks for showing sifferent techniques. All your projects are great. If only I had 48 hours per day...... Sigh!
Anyway, I still need to cut papers and ribbons...Got to go!
Have a great evening!
Hugs!

8 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Both cards are very pretty, Gayatri. I love the background design of the first card.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Gorgeous two step stamping with the stamp-ma-jig!! Lovely cards.

Danielle Daws said...

These are both so lovely! I love your colour choices. Thanks for playing! :-)

Tania Gould said...

OOoooo...love your Photoshopping - what a great idea!!! I haven't yet fiddled with colours so thanks for the inspiration!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the bright, vivid colors you used on these, so striking!!

Barbara said...

I love both of these, Gayatri! Gorgeous bold colors and classic layouts.

AJ said...

Stunning! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Tessa Wise said...

Great cards! I love the colors you've put together here... Very pretty! Congrats on the top five, too!