Monday, May 24, 2010

FTL #91


Morning everybody,

Friday come and another sketch on Clean and Simple Blog. Yay! Here is the new sketch for this week.


And here is my card.


I made a boy card. My son's birthday is in December and I made a card for him very very early. lol! May have to hide this card from my DS. Sometimes, the ideas bulb glows and I have to make it immediately. Otherwise I tend to forget and idea bulb dissappears totally, you know!
The pattern papers are from Journal It and Collage Press. Old papers from my stash matted with Real Red cardstock mounted on a Confetti Cream card base. Ribbon is from SU and stamps from PTI.
Thanks for the sketch. And have a fabulous day! Its freezing here Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
Hugs


4 comments:

Jennifer K said...

It was super hot and muggy here today in the middle of the US. The air conditioner definitely got turned on today. :) Your card is great - love the calendar!

Belynda-Lee said...

wow gorgeous card babe!! Its been so long since i popped by...all the cards are just magnificint. Keep warm babe. xoxo

Diane Jaquay said...

What a great card for your son's birthday (you're really on TOP of things lol!) That sketch is so pretty, I need to give it a try!

Banu said...

Very neat card. I am sure he will love it. I agree with you about the ideas :)